Welcome to BSNA!
Come to Our Monthly Meeting!
Meetings are typically held the 1st Monday of the month, but check your email for a monthly newsletter with dates and speaker info.
Our next BSNA meeting will be Monday, May 1, in-person at University Hall Room 141 from 12:30pm-2:30pm.
Check us out!
- It's our last meeting of the year!! Come join us as BSNA invites Courtney Watts, a pediatric nurse to discuss her journey on becoming one
- We will also be having former BSNA president Grace Benskin coming in!! See you there
- Connect with fellow nursing students (pre-nursing students are more than welcome, too)
- Have your voices heard
- A great opportunity to get involved in the community through service opportunities
- Raffles for great prizes
- No process to join, if you show up, you're a member!
- Opportunities to go to Student Nurse Conferences partially or fully subsidized by the University