Welcome to BSNA!
Come to Our Monthly Meeting!
Meetings are typically held the 1st Monday of the month, but check your email for a monthly newsletter with dates and speaker info.
Our next BSNA meeting will be Monday, April 3, in-person at University Hall Room 141 from 12:30pm-2:30pm.
Check us out!
- The moment you've all been waiting for! Flight for Life (now UCH Reach Air Medical Services) will be coming in with our speakers from last year Amy and Matt! Come join us for this is the organization that most students have been anticipating!!
- Reminder: for students who took the HESI and still have your HESI books, please bring them to the meeting to donate to the HESI review the following Tuesday. Your donations will be greatly accepted for the freshmen :)
- This spring semester, we have a lot in store for you guys! Toy Drive, Career Fair, and fundraising events are all around the corner so come support your BSNA family. Remember, show up and you are automatically a member!
- Connect with fellow nursing students (pre-nursing students are more than welcome, too)
- Have your voices heard
- A great opportunity to get involved in the community through service opportunities
- Raffles for great prizes
- No process to join, if you show up, you're a member!
- Opportunities to go to Student Nurse Conferences partially or fully subsidized by the University